This is a detailed guide to buy Bluzelle which goes by the symbol BLZ. Apart from learning how to buy BLZ, you will also learn where to buy BLZ. The guide will also explain where to store BLZ and how to set up Bluzelle Wallet.
What is Bluzelle? How Bluzelle Works? Who is behind Bluzelle and More
Bluzelle wants to bring a decentralised world of highly scalable, on-demand database services. Let’s try to understand it in layman terms.
Let’s suppose that you are going to host your data or a website on a server. You will contact a hosting company and buy their server. Now your server is being controlled by your hosting company. You only have access to the server to upload and manage your data.
What if the hosting company crashes all of a sudden? or the hosting company vanishes with all your data? You are going be doomed. This is the very problem that Bluzelle is looking in to.
Bluzelle stores your data on thousands of computers connected with the Bluzelle blockchain. Your data is never stored and controlled by one single server. In fact, a number of computers are responsible for handling your data.
When a user shows a demand for a server, a group of users (which are basically nodes) form a swarm to provide the required server or the resources. These providers are called producers. And the producers who group together to provide these resources are called a swarm.
Bluzelle wants to eliminate the security risk. It wants to cut down the cost. The decentralised servers are inexpensive. They do not let a single entity control all your data. The entire swarm is responsible for everything that’s happening with your server and your database.
The Bluzelle platform uses two different tokens i.e. BNT and BLZ. The BNT is used by the developers. These developers are basically the users looking for resources on the Bluzelle platform. Producers will be paid for allowing the developers (users) to access their resources. Producers will get a specific amount of BNT tokens for offering their servers to the developers.
While the BNT tokens act as a currency on the Bluzelle platform, the BLZ tokens are interchangeable with the BNT tokens.
Bluzelle solves the biggest problem that the dApps have been facing so far. It’s a great solution for dApps looking for better security, better management and better costs.
Team behind Bluzelle
- Pavel Bains – CEO
- Neeraj Murarka – CTO
- Nitin Cunha – Senior Developer
- Scott Burch – Senior Developer
- Mehdi Abdeh Kolahchi – Senior Developer
- Richard NistukSenior – Developer
- Dmitry MukhinSenior – Developer
- Ashok Venkateswaran – Director of Enterprise Sale
- Leandro Bark – Head of Sales
- Yingyao Xie – Product Development Associate
How to buy BLZ (Bluzelle)
Step#1: Buy Bitcoin
First of all, you need to buy Bitcoin. You need to decide whether you want to buy Bitcoin from Coinbase or from Localbitcoins. Coinbase operates in 32 countries only while Localbitcoins operates in more than 200 countries. Your choice totally depends on your country.
Buy Bitcoin from Coinbase
- Open Coinbase website and sign-up. Go through the email confirmation, verification (provide your phone number and your ID) in order to complete the sign-up procedure on Coinbase.
- Log in to your newly created Coinbase account now and click on the Buy/Sell tab.
- Click on Bitcoin now.
- Select your payment method i.e. Bank Deposit, VISA or Wire Transfer.
- Fill up the on-screen details now to get the Bitcoin now. Your Bitcoin will appear in the Accounts tab.
Buy Bitcoin from Localbitcoins
- Open Localbitcoins.com and sign up. Use this link to sign up if you want to earn a little bit of reward. Go through the email confirmation and ID verification to be eligible to buy Bitcoin from LBC.
- Once done, Log in to your LocalBitcoins account.
- On the LocalBitcoins.com homepage, you will find options to buy Bitcoin Online, Bitcoin using Cash and some other options.
- The preferred option is to buy online. Choose the cheapest seller. Always check the limit of the seller and buy Bitcoin from the one that suits your limit.
- After selecting the seller, read the terms of trade and prepare your identity for verification.
- Begin the trade now. Transfer money to the seller and he will release your Bitcoin.
- The Bitcoin you just bought will appear in your LocalBitcoins wallet.
Step#2: Transfer Bitcoin to Binance
- It’s time to transfer the Bitcoin from Coinbase or Localbitcoins to Binance now.
- First of all, open Binance website and sign up. Use this link to sign up on Binance to earn a little bit of reward. Verify your identity as per the requirements of Binance.
- Now on Binance, click on Funds > Deposits > Select BTC and copy the Deposit address.
- Coinbase: Now open Coinbase and click on Accounts. Under accounts, you will find options to Send and Recieve Bitcoin. Click on Send and paste the Binance Bitcoin deposit address here. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to send and then send it. It will take a few minutes for you to receive Bitcoin in your Binance wallet.
- LocalBitcoins: Log in to your LocalBitcoins.com account and click on Wallet. Paste the Binance Bitcoin deposit address, enter the amount of BTC you want to send and then send it. You will get BTC in your Binance wallet in a few minutes.
Step#3: Trade Bitcoin for BLZ (BTC → BLZ)
- Now that we have got the Bitcoin in Binance wallet, it’s time to trade it for BLZ.
- Open Binance and log in.
- Now click on Exchange > Basic.
- From the right side, select BLZ/BTC.
- Now from the right side, select the rate that suits you the most. It’s always recommended to place a low buy order. The red ones show the people who are selling. The sell orders from bottom to top are low to high and the green ones are buy orders, they are from top to bottom high to low.
- Enter the amount of BLZ you want to purchase and also enter the rate at which you want to buy.
- Place the buy order. As soon as someone sells at your desired rate, you will get BLZ in your Bluzelle wallet at Binance.
Step#4: Store BLZ in Bluzelle Wallet (MyEtherWallet)
Now that we have purchased BLZ, it’s time to store them in a wallet. It’s very common for exchanges to get hacked. It is always recommended to store your tokens in a wallet. The official wallets of the tokens are secure as the developers use cold storage to store them. There are web wallets as well. Since BLZ is basically an ERC20 token and it runs on Ethereum Blockchain, we can store it on MyEtherWallet as well. Here’s how you can store it right now.
- Open MyEtherWallet and sign up.
- Save your private key and the KeyStore file somewhere safe.
- As you are done making a wallet on MyEtherWallet, click on view wallet info.
- Choose your method of login. In the screenshot, I used the KeyStore file method.
- As soon as you get into your MEW, you will see your wallet address.
- This wallet address is the same for all ERC20 tokens. You do not need a specific address for BLZ, the address displayed on the homepage of MyEtherWallet will work.
- Now open Binance > Funds > Withdrawals > Select BLZ/Bluzelle > Paste your Wallet address and send the tokens to your MyEtherWallet. That’s all.
- It will take a few minutes for you to get your BLZ tokens in the MyEtherWallet account. The received tokens will appear under Token Balances tab.
More information on Bluzelle:
- Bluzelle Price Tracker – CryptoPit Coin Price Tracker
- Bluzelle Official Website – bluzelle.com/
- Reddit Community – r/bluzelle
- Bluzelle Wallet – MyEtherWallet
- White Paper – White Paper Link
- Github – Github Repository
- Exchanges – Binance
Important Note: This guide is for educational purposes only. This should not be taken as a piece of advice. Our mission is only to help you buy a certain currency. Always follow the golden rule of cryptocurrency investment that says: Invest what you are willing to lose. Cryptocurrency is a highly risky investment. DYOR before investing.